We’re back and ready to play hockey!
If you have registered you should have received an email advising that hockey training has started this week and coaches will be in touch with further details.
There are some rules that members and their families need to be aware of and are expected to respect:
- please do not attend training if you are unwell or exhibit flu-like symptoms
- there is a “Get in, train and get out” philosophy. i.e. be prepared to start training when you are scheduled to arrive, and exit the complex as soon as your training session has finished.
- everyone who enters the complex is expected to sign an attendance register.
- entry will be via the dugouts and you will exit the turf through the gate near the front entrance
- in an effort to minimise numbers at the turf, we are encouraging family members to stay away where possible
- players are encouraged to use the hand sanitisers and wipes which the club will provide to minimise contact with equipment, players are asked to bring and use their own drink bottle.
- coaches will be responsible for handling all training gear such as cones, balls etc
- social distancing guidelines of 1.5m is still the expectation, therefore we need to ensure that there are no team huddles, high fives or closely contested drills.
- at this stage, training is restricted to 10 players per quarter field and team coaches will be advising further about this.
Training times are as follows:
- Tuesday 6.00-7.00pm B1 + B2 Women
- Tuesday 7.15-8.15pm A+AR Women
- Wednesday 4.45-5.45pm U15+U13 +U11
- Wednesday 6.00-7.00pm BMen+CMen
- Wednesday 7.15-8.15pm A+ARMen
- Thursday 4.45-5.45 pm U15 + U9
If you have any questions please contact us through the Facebook page or emailing the Club President [email protected]